Rollesby Road, Martham
This ancient road has always been the main route into the village from the south and was referred to in the 1812 Inclosure Award as being one of the five King’s Highways entering Martham Green (the others being what we now know as Repps Road, Black Street, White Street and Hemsby Road).
For a short while it was called Station Road after the railway was built. The photo below has that label. This shot is looking south from the village centre.
For photographs of Rollesby Road click a thumbnail for a close-up and scroll through all the images from there.