Martham Boatbuilding Co. Wind Pump
At map ref: TG439 192
This was a drainage mill, not a corn mill. It became derelict in the 19th century and is now just a steam engine house.
The drainage mill was marked on the 1836 Ordnance Survey map but was thought to be derelict even then.
There were the indications of a round base of a windmill shown as far back as 1842 on the Martham Tithe Award as plot No. 483 – see map below. The land was owned by the Commissioners for Drainage at that time.